Saturday, January 29, 2011

THE S.E.C.R.E.T PLACE.


Is it alright to start my blog with such a lovely poem [i guess /o/ ] that i just wrote spontaneously?
Maybe because I'm having a great time right now. =)


THE SECRET PLACE



Every person have their own S.E.C.R.E.T place.
The place that could listen to you.
Even your heart beats feel the same way.
Swing together with the rhythms.
Even the noises make you calm and relax.

I'm not differ from the other.
I'm just me in my own world.
There always be a S.E.C.R.E.T place I love.
Because it gives me the world and stop the time.
Having pleasure ever since.
Makes me wonder why I should leave this lovely place.



My S.E.C.R.E.T antidode

OMG. what a suprise!! LOOK!! what i've done just now??? Wrote a poem??? Such a lovely one. I never taught that i still have the S.E.C.R.E.T skill to write them. Actually I already stop writing poem last 7 years!!! no time to think sweet thing and put all together in words. =) 

I want to share a S.E.C.R.E.T with you all that, I went to my S.E.C.R.E.T place last evening. Enjoyed each moment having a slice of Chocolate Indulgence and a cup of FREE Flat Coffee. It was a precious moment each time I went there. Normally I go there when I'm down. yeah. I'm just a normal person with "no secret anyway". and I'm Addicted!  My S.E.C.R.E.T place really make my "down"day turn into bright shiny star.

I love My S.E.C.R.E.T place . Any of you ever experienced your precious moment at the same place of my S.E.C.R.E.T. place? OMG. Tell me yours! Share with me. i like it!



No comments:

Pengkongi SECRET