Thursday, May 26, 2011

Belajar CAKAP KURANG AJAR @ Kuang AjO versi Omputih

HE's SO HOT !!!

WARNING: ENTRY NI SANGAT- SANGAT KURANG AJAR DAN MENGGUNAKAN PERKATAAN- PERKATAN YANG DI TUTTT.... KAN DI KACA TV.

Secret dah warning ek. jangan nak komplen pulak. 
jangan nak membebel kata secret ni bukan2. tak nak tengok sudah! hahaha

Yeah.
It's true. I'm so not so good.
I'm not the fucking bad ass bitch.
So what?

You want me to teach you how to talk rubbish like me.
Nah.
I'm not the right bitch to talk bout this.
It's better for you to look for another fucking asshole guru.

Here.
I introduce to you. 
Peter Chao.
He's been my Fucking Asshole Guru since years ago.
He's great,  man!
(Oh yeah. It's up to you to judge him)
But for me, he's cool.

He's a chinese guy and Livin' in Canada.
Originally from China @ Hong KOng.

He's wearing the sunglasses all the time and that made him awesome bad ass.

Let chek it out, Madha fack ker  !!

(oh yeah. Dont' be surprise when Secret talk like shit fucking asshole. I've warned you earlier. =) )




No comments:

Pengkongi SECRET